Donate Your Recyclables
HI-5 Beverage Containers
National Kidney Foundation
- Home pickup of used
clothing, small household items, cell phones and HI5 recyclables
- Drop boxes: 19 donation bins island wide, locations and receipts
available online at www.kidneyclothes.org
condo program - tailored to suit the needs of the individual
- Weekly, bi-monthly and monthly pick up available
HI5 receptacles issued directly to the association
- Clothes only bins - 2 sizes available, indoor or outdoor
- Scheduled attended trucks for all type donations
can call us Monday - Saturday between the hours of
8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 596-7575.
United Cerebral Palsy Foundation of Hawaii
accepting HI5 recycleable plastic bottles and aluminum
cans as well as reusable clothing and small household
- Simply put them out with your regular donation or call us
at 254-0114 to schedule a pick-up. Our donation pick up schedule
may vary, but we will
do our best to accomodate your needs.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Honolulu
"Helping children become responsible adults."
- Donate your unwanted clothing, small household items, cell
phones and vehicles to help support our youth mentoring programs
- We also
accept HI5 recyclables such as aluminum cans and plastic
bottles (we ask that you separate them from the clothing)
- Please call 524-6111 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
to schedule a pick-up or for more information. Or visit our
website at www.bigshonolulu.org